NAT NEWS

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My homies really look good

Today I had over 2 hours of Portuguese class, my head is spinning and I want to throw small kids out the window. maybe I will settle for throwing a small cat in front of a big huge semi. If only I had a box of pizza and Bary's head to pound it on. Oops ok I will stop with the violence. For those of you who don't know me so well I do apologize. I only hope that It all sticks in this thick head of mine. Prayers are needed! Ok so I saw this picture today and it made me feel all better and at peace again, thought I would share it with everyone. Got to love the La boys, miss you guys! Peace.

5 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you have an amazing day! My birthday advice: party it up in Brazil, don't throw TOO many children out the window, and always take advice from short people. XXX

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Is it really your birthday? Some friend Matt is, I bet he doesn't even know. I apologize for him. I'll send you an email with the link instructions.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCh stop hitting me there, that hurts.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Evan and Allison said...

hey friend... happy birthday. i am so proud of you- you are going to do amazing.
ohh and laura and my blog links weren't done quite right it looks like.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

updates please...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home