NAT NEWS

Thursday, January 11, 2007



This week has been full and I feel some times like there are one hundred and one things happening at once. Just when I think that things are out of controll God sends a peace. I was walking down are road comming back from emailing and this is the view as the sun was going down. After stoping and taking some pictures there came a bit of a peace in the midst of the day to day life. The walls are started on the house this week and I have so much to be thankfull for. Please keep me in your prayers.

4 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Evan and Allison said...

wow... it looks great... You are almost further on your house then we are on the stinkin' bathrooms. :-P
not quite! I'm so excited for you.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

You'll make it, I promise! I hope Matt can come see you...keep praying it in...

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger April Lindh said...

Keep up the good work! I love that peace God brings. Looking up always makes me realize how small I am and that I don't actually make the world go 'round, He does!

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man your house looks amazing since i've left there... i thought it was the wood shop when i first saw it.you know what this might sound a little queer but i kinda miss you... i'm not joking after sleeping in the same tent for four weeks and having to listen to you talk and laugh in your sleep, well i kinda miss that haha next time you in edmonton and you need a place to stay i've got a big bed we can share haha.
on the serious side i was a good time i had there and i have no regrets about it, there was and are some tough times there but just hang in the bud, it's all for the right reasons. i have a huge amount of respect for you for what you've given up to be in moz. i've been thinking of all the great times we had and i thought i owe it to you to check out your blog and send a lil incouragement it's the least i can do. take man and watch out for the mudflaps. hahaha
miss ya
jere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home