NAT NEWS

Monday, December 04, 2006

BACK IN THE BUSH

Sorry about the delay in updates, the internet in the bush is bush quality at its best. Things are going good, I do feel like I am getting a little more use to the heat again, although the first week I thought I may just pass out.





It is great to be back and even greater starting to build my house. I can not wait to have my own place to rest at night, It will be a great blessing to be able to settle in a bit more.




Here is just a few pictures of me a some good hard working guys that are helping to clear about a 22 by 26 area for my house. Keep me in your prayers as I adjust back to the climate and surroundings of Mozambique.

4 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog looks great! And I can actually see you in these pictures compared to those other ones where I really thought you were the black guy you're standing next to. I miss you so much! Enjoy every step of the way, knowing that it's God who leads you.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Luke said...

hey!!!! So... there you are!!! haha
I thought you were never gonna update your blog again!!! haha...
It's good to know you're good man!!!
Hope we can talk soon!!!
take care

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

my computer won't load your pics...sad :(

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Francois Rauch said...

Cool dude .... just checking if your update is going through our very slow satellite feed. Keep on pressing on!!

Oh lordy ... I think I'm ....!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home