NAT NEWS

Sunday, February 11, 2007

FRONT WALL UP!



There you have it the front wall at the right level! hoping to get the rest of the walls ready in the next weeks. Then it is just waiting for the wood to be done for the rafters.




I am asking you guys for some prayer help. These last few weeks I have been feeling a bit under the weather, with the condition and circumstances of the place here and the challenges that life has been bringing my way.


I am finding my self drained and needing a boost of modivation. So This week as i am planning on taking a few days off at a resort type place on the way to Zimbabwe I am asking that you would pray that God would meet with me. Thanks for your support! I will keep you posted next week! Peace!

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Francois Rauch said...

Hey Bro

Just to say .... we are here and will never cease to stop praying for you ... now and forever. May Sag. 2:8 (and by now you know Isiah 43) come true for you all the time.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Evan and Allison said...

wow... things are moving along... I wouldn't be surprised if you finished before we finished the bathroom/coffee shop here!
hope your time away was replenishing.
take care.

alli

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home