NAT NEWS

Sunday, June 03, 2007

MORE TEAM JORTOSH

Thought I would show you guys more of the work the team did to my house, so that you can rejoice with all of us.

Working on the pluming in the bathroom!

Busy painting the walls

It is starting to look SWEET!

Now this is looking like a house, Ya man!

The team left on Monday and It seems so quiet around here. I am missing all the company! I have been taking some time to get settled back in to my surroundings since I came over with the team and we went right into ministry the day after we arrived. My tent needs some patching and the kitchen area needs some cleaning. I will send some pictures of that next time. To be honest it is so good to be back to the place I call home. Until next time be blessed!

1 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Everything looks awesome - I like to think I would have helped in some way had I been there, but to be honest - I probably would have accidentally tripped Shelley after she broke her ankle and heads would have rolled! Probably best that I wasn't there ...

Praise God, you've almost got a house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home