NAT NEWS

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ROCKING BACHELOR PARTY

We all decided to hit the lazor doom for a night of arcades,games,lazor tag, and a all you can eat popcorn, soda, and pizza party. A dream guys night out!


Time for the races, from the front is my brother in-law Ken, Groom Nadon, brides brother Travis, cousin David, friend Deric!


Packing up for a 40 minute session of Lazor war, the tension is rising you can feel the air is thickening. Open those doors and lets get this party started.


My brother the groom is entering the lazor zone.
Will he come out the same or will he be pumped in a way that will change his night for ever! HAHAHAH


Red team is ready for combat against blue team, waiting for signal to attack.


After a adrenaline packed night we kick it at grooms house drinking mudslides and watching movies till the wee hours of the morning.


Then we gather around to afirm the groom by praying Gods blessing over his life and the wedding day.
We had a wonderful time and I enjoyed being here to be a part of this life changing time for my Brother.
Keep posted for more updates of my time back in the US.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger April Lindh said...

What a fun party! I'm with my parents now. Wish you were here. Went biking on the ocean today and got really sunburned, that wasn't so fun. Hope your time in America is great.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Francois Rauch said...

No way dude - you played games without me??? What's up with that. Glad you shared that with your brother. Know the wedding was good .... made me think of Weddng Crashes ....... again! Bless ya ... glad you're blogging. Canadian girl arrived few days ago .... do not bring any girlfriend from New York. Bless ya ... dr. Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home