NAT NEWS

Monday, August 14, 2006

Making new friends!

I do believe that there are many opportunities that we can miss by not making new friends. From every friend that comes are way we can choose to learn and share our experiences in order to live a better life. And in turn make better use of the opportunities that we are faced with. I do find it hard sometimes to keep making new friends, after a while I find it hard to keep opening up to new people all the time.

FRIENDS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE,

People that are interested in making a difference in this world. Able to recognize the needs of people that are not as privileged, people who may be suffering from something that takes only a minute for us to stop and aid. There is hardly a greater joy than to serve others rather than oneself. When serving yourself there seems to be a void that never gets filled. But when serving others you in turn are serving a part of you that brings utmost gratification.

When looking inward the eyes become blurred to what is going on around us.
When looking outward, the inward seems to fix its self.


Nothing to new with my life, still digging in trying to learn Portuguese. thanks for your prayers! there are somethings that are starting to click in my head. It is a good feeling mixed with still so far to go. I will never forget the saying "starting is half of the task completed"! now that may not make sense to you, but that is ok. it makes me feel better. hahah!
Eu estou faltando meus amigos. (I am missing my friends) Blessings till the following time! (Os blessings till a vez seguinte).

7 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Evan and Allison said...

you are inspiring. thank you

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

look at all that Portuguese...well done! ahhh...Lucky Charms...sooooo good! :)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Zanzipikene said...

Phil.4:13. Praying! ;)

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so inspiring, you're the most amazing prophet ever. Sometimes I wonder why you're not the person that I worship.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger April Lindh said...

I updated my blog now, take a look. Like what your wrote, it's so true.

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....
Your portuguese is so good... You'll learn... Ops... You're already learning... haha...
But how you wrote, "starting is half of the task completed", and it makes sence... at least to you... :D
Praying for you friend...
Peace.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Evan and Allison said...

you crack me up.. so how's the protuguese coming?? I have no doubt you are fitting in and making friends. Hope you are great.
miss you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home