NAT NEWS

Sunday, February 18, 2007

BEAUTIFUL REST

I am back in the bush again after spending a wonderful 4 days of rest by the river!

It was a very peaceful time with lots of thinking and refocusing my thoughts. I was blown away again with the presence of God. After arriving at the lake and seeing how nice and big it was, i said to myself i would love to be able to fish! Well no sooner had i thought it than a man by the name of Oliver came walking up and said to me are you a fisher man, ahha i said no but i would love to fish, He said I am leaving 4 in the morning and you are coming along! and I said all righty then!
This is Oliver and me fishing, this man had all the fishing gear you needed and more. we where able to hire the boat and drive it for like 10 dollars a day. We spent 2 full days of fun and adventure on the lake. To see more pics including some pics of the crocodile that wanted to eat us, click on (more pics) at the bottom.

The last day there I went out on the boat early in the morning to see the sun come up, then spent a few hours fishing and just resting on the boat. I could not believe how refreshing this time was and wished I had done it a lot sooner. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. I will start back into the swing of things tomorrow by a day in town checking on the wood for my Rafters!

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger jenna deyong said...

awesome, nat. glad to hear your spirit is refreshed. may God continue to show you His great goodness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home