NAT NEWS

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

JOURNEY TO SA




What you see on the truck is a block machine and a cement mixer to help assist the production of building the mission center here in Mozambique. This center will be used for pastor training, housing and various teams and meetings that are starting to take place much more frequent. Domingo and I had the other and privilege of being the cross border transport service (from South Africa) for this special equipent. After driving over 55 hours, being stuck at the border for 8 hours and then 3 days at customs waiting while all the paper work and import documents where issued. Domingo and I were more than ready to see are warm beds once again. Praise God we are back home safe and sound. Thanks for your prayers!

5 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...I love that you are eating at Wimpy burger! I love that country :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh suck!!! what a stinkin long trip!! but i guess you got to see some of the african countryside!! bless you bro!! Jo...

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Blessings Nat ... blessings on you 10 fold. I'm totally inspired and encouraged by the work you're doing - look at how BIG our God is!! Wow ...

Jen

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Hey man... How are things going?... I'm having a crazy life up here in Canada!!! :P Hope everything is going going with you,...
How is your house going? I plan to go to Africa... :P Yuppy!!! Myabe I will still help you a little bit, eh! :p Anyway... Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch but I will try on the next days write you an email... at least!

Take care and God Bless... Sure miss you man!

Luke.

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, Lynn's sister Pat here. That didn't sound like a fun trip & I'll bet it was hotter than a firecracker too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home