NAT NEWS

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Working!

I am helping the campus with some manual labor so that my rent is cheaper. It may consist of 2 or 3 afternoons a week and involves anything from teaching English, playing with the kids to electrical work or running new phone line. In the picture I was working at the new church they are building, and was asked to spray the wood with Diesel so that the termites do not eat at it. Now I have heard of a lot of things but never spraying wood with diesel, the whole time I could not help but think what a massive explosion there would be if a match got to close, and then what a small me there would be as well. hahaha They say you learn something knew everyday, and I had to think to myself what ever works. O ya by the way I did survive! God has more work for me on this earth! GO GOD!

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Matt just yelled at you "Why isn't he wearing a mask? No wonder his eyes are falling out and rotting!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home