NAT NEWS

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Birthday boy

This is Andrael who is having the time of his life and getting all these cool gifts and cake and coke and brigadeiro and love and I can not think of anything else. Blow little guy! a candle that does not go out, so finaly he say enough and grabs the flame and pintches it out. his mom says nao, nao. meaning no no! boys will always be boys! ahha
Birthday boys brother and my best friend. His name is Lucas and he lives right next to my apartment. He will sneak out of his house and come and open my door(without nocking) and walk right in and start yelling portuguese and running around! haha I love it!

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I expect you to make me some of that sweet looking treat there. Conference was good. Very tired.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Evan and Allison said...

those look amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home