NAT NEWS

Monday, September 11, 2006

Good weekend

I had a good relaxing weekend, and let me say it was much needed. Lucas and I were able to take a trip into town and just hang out. We went to the zoo, walked in the mall, and then settled down for a good relaxing movie, ya and this time we decided to experienced it all, the big bag of popcorn, nice cold coke, and a bag of candy to top it off. What a great time we had. After the wonderful weekend I am ready to get back into language and give it all I got. Portuguese here I come, ya that's right watch out I am going to take you down. It is hard to believe but I have reached the half way point, and in less than 6 weeks I will be arriving back in La. And then 3 short weeks and I will be on my way back to Africa. i can not wait! Wow how time seems to fly.
Please keep me in your prayers, that I would be able to finish strong this last month and few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home