NAT NEWS

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Barry the pizza man!

Well there is so much niceness in knowing that if I start to miss home to much or I start craving just a taste of home, I can call up my friend Lucas and say "man can we hit the pizza shop, care to join me! This one and only good pizza shop is like a 20 minute walk from my house. and well to be honest I have eaten of this goodness like 4 times in the first month, sorry I just was missing a taste of home! Maybe in the next month things will calm down. hahah maybe not! Language is going good and now I am getting into the past present and future words, All I can say is I will be needing a bit more of those prayers that you guys send up. Even if it is just 2 words please say them on my behalf. "God help Nat" Ajuda do deus Nat. Ok ok tres words, give me a break ya. ahha Peace!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Don't worry Nat, I would probably have eaten there a lot more :) You can read more about Steve on any news channel like foxnews.com or cnn.com...God please help Nat...Amen

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't I suppose to pray God help me do more lessons too?? haha....
I think 11 pages is not enough yet! haha... what do you think? :p
peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home