NAT NEWS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A DAY IN THE BUSH

been doing some plumming the house this week! taking a little more time than I was hoping, Anyone out there that would like to come and give a hand? Come on over!

The snake time of year is upon us! Almost steped on a small baby snake this week. It was just sitting at night right in front of the door to my kitchen. Lynn and I are trying to figure out what kind it is! could not tell for sure because it is still in the baby stage!

Last weekend Salena and I hiked to the big rocks on the Mucombeze farm. It was a warm day and the humidity is starting to arrive in the air. Hot hot summer is just around the corner!

Resting on top of the rock after the long hike there!
what a beautiful view of the area!

Ready for the journey back!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Hey man...

Keep up the good work!
I am praying for you... always.

God bless...

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay what are you doing in the bushes with my daughter? (Are those bushes?) Love to see you guys having some fun. Take care of Salena and give her a big hug from her mom.

Love Marg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home