NAT NEWS

Monday, August 06, 2007

On my way down to South Africa, stoped in Maputo to visit my friends Joao, and Robson. Spent 2 days with them.

During my short stay in South Africa visiting my bestest of friends Conrad & Bonnie & the family. These guys are more than cool! Thanks guys for impacting my life in a way you will never know! Love you guys!

Back just in time for my birthday in the bush! A little cake, some incredible fruit salad, and a party in the hut!

Ok just had to take i pic of this I was driving in the bush and out in the middle of no where there was this little stand! HAHAH it totaly through me for a loop, So I spun the van around and decided to buy me a cold drink!

A wonderful nice lady came out of her mud hut to assist me with the purchase of my cold drink. unfortunately the cooler does not keep the drink cold unless you have ice, and no ice is not that easy to get in the middle of the bush! I had a good laugh and decided I will stick with drinking cold drink in town!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

yay...you are alive! I'm so jealous you got to see the Kusels...I miss them. We are leaving friday night to drive to Idaho for a vacation with my parents and Jared & Danielle. We are staying at a cabin at a lake. we will have cell service, but no computer. I know matt really wants to chat with you so we'll figure something out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home