NAT NEWS

Monday, August 28, 2006

Fun Time

Here I am making some Brigadeiro, a Brazilian Cady (very nice) that is very popular here. I was asked if I would like to make 200 of them for a birthday party. I said sure why not! They have birthday party's for the kids at the school so there are like over 200 kids so you can imagine how often we have birthday party's hahaha. I love it though and the kids are so cool to be around!and yes they are as good as they look! It is very hard to stop eating them. I will show you pics of the birthday boy tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! Those look GOOD! Can I order some? I would like 500 please each individually wrapped in plastic so they don't melt together and could you add a little candy handmade star to the top of each one. It's for the "Reach for the Stars, We Come From Mars" club. nooooo, but I am very impressed with those baking skills of yours. You never cease to amaze me.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowwww.....
I think I really learned how to make brigadeiros... haha.....
I guess you'll really open a restaurant... haha... :p

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*** Above:... I think YOU really learned... haha
Sorry... :)

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger April Lindh said...

that's so funny! You know how to make cupcakes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home