NAT NEWS

Sunday, August 26, 2007

IT'S CALLED ONE WEEK

Worked this week on a crazy idea I had for the shower! Wanted to get a bitt of a arch look. don't make up your mind untill you see the finish product.

Good friends stoping by to see how it's coming and give me some advice on how to plaster the arch.

A ugly friend stoping by and belive me he is not wanting to give me any advice, he would rather I was not even there. I had to show him who the daddy by setting him back a few notches in life. a small beating was in the making! ok I will stop rambling about the ugly spider and move on to bigger and better things.

Bigger and better! check this snake out. Showed up at my door step and dared to eat dinner right in front of me. Only dinner was almost as big as the captor. After a big struggle mister snake managed to strangle dinner and then rest before tackling the next big step.

Now for the getting it inside. there is no breaking this thing up, O no it has to be all or none at all. What a freaking show to watch!

Would you belive it, mister snake had what it took to swallow somthing so big. Ya that should quench his appetite for a little while!

This busy week ended with a nice pasta dinner shared with some wonderful good friends. well folks that is all for this time. hope you enjoyed a brief caption of my week! Blessings!

7 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger salena said...

nice snake pics nat. it may have been your camera but i belive i was the one who took them. i think you need to stop stealing my pictures!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yuck. and here i was all proud of the fact that i touched a garter snake trying to get over my fear of snakes and you decide to post those awful snake pictures. way to go. any progress i had made is now GONE. sigh. I hate snakes.
Heather

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Ummm...Anna was sitting with me when I started looking at this. You need to put up a warning next time...too scary for her. Gross!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I never take the time to read anyone's blog, and then when I do, I am eating breakfast and looking at pictures of a gecko getting swallowed.

Hah.

Now post pictures of it regurgitating the gecko!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger April Lindh said...

I don't think I like snakes or spiders!

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUCK!!!!!!!!! That is so gross! God made you out of tough stuff man to put up with that on your front step. Karen

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Karisse said...

Blech. Me no likey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home