NAT NEWS

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

IN LOVE

I just had to come out and tell you about my new found love!
Some would be surprised while others may wonder what it means and still others may not even care!
It did not take very long for this new found attraction to take place. I was walking one day through the ailes of Home Depot and as my eyes spoted its flashy colors and was instantly drawn to its potential and was eager see what this small but deadly tool could produce! I was soon to be stunned and amazed at how handy and sufficient this small but deadly tool is!







hahahahhaha ok a little bit extreme. Although I would recomend this tool to anyone, from the smallest of jobs around the house to the biggest of comercial job sites! This little tool will nock your socks off!
If you are interested in learning more about the RotoZip just click on the title at the top (IN LOVE)!
Now that I am done promoting for the day, I will return to my job as a Missionary!
I am thinking RotoZip should pay me a nice little visit!
Thank You Justin & Beth for making this purchase possible!

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I can tell you a thing or two...;)

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice infomercial. The day I become a producer, you'll get a call :P

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Nat = dork!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

By the way...I just read through some of Salena's old posts, and she is better at this than you. I found out much useful information...cabbage salad, eh? I will now be reading her blog regularly to really hear what you are up to...fighting fires? Tell her thank-you for being detailed ;)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Heather, Rick, and Tendai! said...

i think you need to get out more- or at least get out of your house more. :) Hopefully we will see you in November!
Heather and Rick

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger smashee said...

oh gosh nat, you are too cool! thanks for the good laugh. look forward to seeing you up here in the frosty north....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home